The Rev-X Tuner tuner has WiFi connection capabilities which allows for updates to the device and receiving tune files to be done without having to connect to a laptop or PC. For these functions to work we need to get the Rev-X Tuner connected to your home router first.
- Start by finding your routers password, this can be found in your routers manual or often on a stick on the back of the router itself. Copy this information as you will need to enter it onto the Rev-X.
- Power up the Rev-X by plugging into a power source which can be done by either the OBD-II or the micro USB cable provided with the tuner.
- Select the option for 'Device Settings'
- Toggle down to the 'WiFi' option and select that.
- The tuner will scan to find your WiFi signal and give a list of available connections
- Select your route from this list, you can again reference the router for its name or compare to what your smart phone my already be linked up to.
- Enter the password for the router so that you can connect.
- Confirm the WiFi settings and you will be good to perform other functions like update the Rev-X or pull tunes from the Cloud.