BAMA Performance offers E85 tunes for the 2011-2017 Mustang GT, 2003-2004 Cobra's and 2007-2014 GT500's. Running E85 in your Mustang requires some upgrades to your fuel system.
*Because of the complexities involved in switching to E85 fuel, we recommend that you call and talk to one of our specialists about your plans.
**Please be advised that E85 burns over 30% richer than traditional fuel, greatly reducing your vehicle's fuel efficiency.
We advise purchasing an Ethanol content tester and validating the percentage of ethanol before use. If you plan on storing your vehicle and not driving every day, the Ethanol will "gel" inside the fuel tank and injectors and cause poor performance.
Please contact a Tuning Specialist to discuss your specific application/power output for pump/injector recommendations.
Please contact a Bama Tuning Specialist to discuss your specific application/power output for pump/injector recommendations.
- Injector Dynamics ID1300s
- Return Fuel System with Dual or Tripple pumps
- Please contact a Bama Tuning Specialist to discuss your specific application/power output for pump/injector recommendations.
2011-2017 Mustang GT
* Flex Fuel tuning is available on the 2015-2017 Mustang GT's
- 47lb or larger fuel injectors
- Stock Pump
- Forced Induction Vehicles require larger than 47lb fuel injectors and a fuel pump upgrade (Stock pump and BAP are not large enough)
Because E85 requires a completely new tune you must ensure that you are only running E85 in the tank when using E85 tunes. When you are ready to change back to your pump-gas tune, you are required to use our "Fuel Drain" tune to completely drain all of the E85 out of your tank and run pump gas through the system to flush out any remaining E85 before switching tunes and running your vehicle.
This tune will allow you to have the fuel pump prime without turning off to drain the gas from the vehicle without turning the car on.
*Failing to follow this procedure will result in a poor running vehicle.