When installing this program you should not have the tuner plugged into the PC, this will be done after the program is installed. After installation of the program it is best to check for any updates on your tuner before loading tune files.
1. Select the link below and it will download the program to be installed.
2. After selecting the above link you will get a notification to save the file, select this option.
3. With the program saved, we need to go to your Downloads folder and find the SCT Device Updater.exe file and select it to begin the install.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the software.
5. There is a second install that will run through to install the drivers. This does need to be installed for the program to function and send the tunes to the device.
6. There will be an SCT Device Updater icon on your desktop.
7. If you are prompted that there is an update to the Device Updater software, please accept and install.
NOTE: Windows 8 users will need to upgrade to Windows 8.1 and use a unique set of drivers. Check out this link once you finish installing the software