1. Select Tune Vehicle from the main menu.
2. Select Yes to agree to the terms displayed.
3. Then, press Write Vehicle.
4. Turn the ignition on, but DO NOT start the vehicle.
5. Select Custom Tune and then select which tune you prefer to use (ie. 93S, 93P, 93R).
6. The select the check mark to confirm you selected the correct tune. Now you will be asked if you want to modify the PCM with the new custom tune. Select the check mark to continue.
7. Next, the device will display a screen with adjustable parameters. DO NOT adjust any of the parameters. Hit the back arrow and the device will ask you if it’s okay to install the new tune. Press the check mark to continue.
8. The device will then try to connect to the cars PCM. Turn on the ignition but DO NOT start the car. Press the check mark to continue. If the ignition is still on the device will ask you to turn the ignition off.
9. Turn the ignition back on, again, DO NOT start the car and press the check mark to continue. The device should start writing the tune. Cycle the key off then back on and press the check mark to continue. Lastly, you will get a message stating that new tune has been successfully installed.