The Bama Performance Tunes for Life offers support for your common bolt on items for most Mustangs. This covers performance parts like Cold Air Intakes, Throttle Bodies, Intake Manifold, Exhaust Mods, Gears and Tire size changes.
There are certain modifications must be tuned at your local DYNO tuner. In order to custom tune for these mods, visit http://www.sctflash.com to locate a dyno tuner in your area.
Unsure if we offer tunes for your modifications? Check the list below. If you still have doubts, please give us a call at 1-888-226-9764!
- Non-Mustang Cars.
- Pre-1987 Mustangs. (Speed Density Mustangs).
- Heads or Cams on 1996 to 2004 and 2011-2018 Mustangs. (We do offer tunes for 1996-1998 Mustang GT’s with PI heads stock injectors and MAF.)
- Carbureted Mustangs.
- Non-Stock type Fuel Injection
- Non-Stock Forced Induction
- Nitrous Tunes OVER 100 Shot.
- Non-Factory Style Crate Motors. (Direct replacement style OK.)
- We do not offer tunes for motor swapped car unless they are the same year and PCM as factory, or PI swap on 1996-1998 Mustang GT’s with stock injectors and MAF.
- Homemade CAI kits
- Major Engine Work. (Compression Ratio Changes, Stroking)
- Non-Gasoline Race Fuels. (Alcohol, Lead Based Fuel, Nitro Methane, Rocket Fuel, Moonshine, etc.)
- Non Ford Racing fuel injectors (if you have fuel injectors other than ford racing, please contact us to see if we can tune for your application.)
- Upgrades that will result in poor drivability. (X-cam, fuel injectors too large etc.)